Knowledge Solutions Lead
Are you a senior leader with operational and technical expertise in financial services? Are you interested in leading and helping build a team in this space for our Chief Data Office?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• oversee our centralized data platform and provide the necessary operational and data governance services required to ensure the integrity of the data.
• ensure successful integration of existing teams performing similar functions with the new Knowledge Services team.
• Responsible for establishing common operating procedures while accommodating unique needs of different regions and businesses.
• define data management functions to meet near term objectives around instrument and pricing data.
• integrate existing teams, hire new talent and form a global Knowledge Services team to provide a central data service for different businesses within the division
• define the oversee model for operational services through KPCs and KPIs
• understand the regulatory objectives for BCBS, IHC etc., and define the reporting requirements for Data Management related activities
• responsible for managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk within the scope of the function
• define a roadmap for long term goals to enable value added Knowledge Services for analytics, risk, product control, performance etc.
• Partner with UBS Robotics team to identify opportunities for operational effectiveness
• Provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to the team, thus maintaining high levels of integrity, motivation and morale
Chief Data Office was established to re-define the division's data strategy and support the management of core data sets used across the firm, such as Product data, Securities & Pricing data, Trade & Accounting data, and Client data. We provide a foundation for establishing a data driven culture, by guiding the successful delivery of front-to-back solutions and enabling the distribution of managed data assets, this role will sit in Chicago.
Your experience and skills
• experienced with operational metrics creation and reporting
• experienced with reporting and business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) is highly preferred
• familiar with data management solutions is preferred
• excellent communicator and presentation skills
• mature and can manage critical BAU functional along with change programs
• 15+ years of diverse experience in managing data operations and data platforms.
• Experience in instrument and pricing services is highly desirable
• 7+ years of experience in managing global teams supporting data operations
• Proven knowledge of Asset Management data and business processes
• Good knowledge of various financial instruments, especially OTC instruments
• Bachelors of Science (Master Degree preferred)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.