What we do
We source, store, ship and distribute agricultural products including coffee, sugar, molasses and grains. We trade those products around the world, and with some, we process and brand them for industrial customers and the supermarket shelves.
We help many of our customers manage pricing risk through financial products. For others we act as a broker, executing orders for hedge funds and professional traders. And we do our own clearing through exchanges, such as the Chicago Board of Trade and the London Metals Exchange.
Why we do it
There’s a lot of uncertainty in the world – situations change; crops fail – but we’re known for making sure our customers can still do business. It’s a stance we’ve held to be true since 1783.
For us, it’s about managing risk and providing security. For example, we help our farmers grow better-quality crops, more sustainably, by teaching them agricultural techniques that will keep their land productive for future generations.
That way we can help our growers achieve a better, more sustainable standard of living. And we help protect our customers from that price-change volatility with tools such as hedging and futures.
How we do it
We do business across the world, but we’re small enough that business feels personal.
As group of companies, we use our diverse strengths to help our customers succeed – not just the people who buy from us; we think of our colleagues and suppliers as customers too.
• Execute US equity and option trades
• Communicate effectively and professionally with clients
• Ensure all daily trading files are processed correctly
• Resolve clearing issues
• Maintain various excel spreadsheets, including P&L reports
• Analyze data to improve trading performance
• Produce client TCA reports
• Solve problems as they arise
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a finance related field)
• Passion for trading and the markets is a must
• Advanced Excel skills (VBA, Macros and Pivot Tables)
• Knowledge of Tableau is desired
• History of producing highly accurate results
• Ability to work under pressure and high stress
• FINRA Series 7, 63, 55 (or 57) license - training and sponsorship will be provided for right candidate
Please Note: This is not prop trading position, we are executing on behalf of our clients.