- $200K - $400K range - depending on experience
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
Work on highly profitable trading desks with Front Office Quants & Traders on enhancing and developing new C++ / UNIX based trading applications and trading systems.
Developer C++ - Multi Strategy Hedge Fund - $200K - $400K range - depending on experience
Enjoy a long term technology career with one of the most successful multi-billion dollar global hedge funds.
These are great long term opportunities for developers who want to enhance or continue to grow their career specialising in building interesting and in-house / proprietary trading applications and trading systems.
Depending on your interests, skill set and experience, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of trading desks at the hedge fund ( quantitative trading, credit trading, long/short equity). You will be an integrated member of the trading desk and work closely with quants and traders as the hands on technology expert. These are front office roles and so you will be very much entrenched in the day to day trades of the desk.
• 2-5 years experience as a C++ / UNIX developer from any industry. Experience from the financial markets is welcome but not as important as your technical skill set.
• Degree(s) in computer science or related discipline.
• Interested in working in fast paced and very high energy team.
• To really enjoy this role, you will most likely be someone who is motivated by winning - beating our competitors and the market.