Call Center Trainer
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 25 Jul 17
Call Center Trainer
Interactive Brokers LLC ("IB") is a direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing broker for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. The firm serves more than 400,000 customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on over 100 market centers in 24 countries around the world. By building and operating highly automated systems in all aspects of its business IB is able to maintain a low cost base. For example, the firm employs fully automated real-time risk management systems that monitor and control customer positions in equities, options, futures and forex across multiple account types and currencies. The business is in a stage of rapid growth.
IB is registered as both a Broker-Dealer and a Futures Commission Merchant. B is a subsidiary of the publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR). The Group's consolidated capital is in excess of $6.0 billion. In addition to electronic brokerage services, the Group's market maker companies trade in equities and exchange-listed equity derivative products around the world. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. plays a leading role in trading and brokerage worldwide, executing, clearing, settling and accounting for an average of 1.3 million trades per day. The Group's options volume makes up approximately 6.5% of listed equity options worldwide.
Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer to manage the onboarding of new employees and facilitate initial and ongoing training. The overall objective is to ensure that staff is knowledgeable and capable of delivering excellent customer service in an accurate, timely and courteous manner.
- Development and continual improvement of the IB Call Center CSR training processes.
- Define gaps or process breaks and implement improvement through on-going maintenance of our training curriculum.
- Create and update training content and reference materials with an emphasis on e-learning and virtual classrooms.
- Assess staff training needs in a variety of subjects including: products, markets, procedures, regulations, software operation and effective client interactions.
- Develop testing and certification programs to evaluate comprehension and manage skills-based routing logic of client inquiries.
- Track company initiatives, development efforts and policy changes to ensure that staff is informed and trained in advance.
- Report plans and progress to management and coordinate activities with Quality Assurance Group.
- 5+ years of relevant training experience.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience preferred.
- Industry recognized professional certification preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent verbal and formal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and terminology a plus