- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Antares Capital
- 12 Sep 16
As the CRM Analyst, you are entering Antares at an exciting time in our business. We are building a new CRM system and you will be an integral part in building, mapping and developing SOP and processes for the new system. Reporting to the CRM Manager, the CRM Analyst will be responsible for managing Antares pipeline reports, including being the CRM gatekeeper. This includes holding responsibility for the sales data entry, management, reporting and integrity of the company’s CRM system.
• Manage all Antares pipeline reports, including all sales data entry as well as conducting audits of Salesforce.com
• Antares Salesforce.com data entry on behalf of Originators
• Liaison for pipeline report / attending pipeline meeting to ensure accurate preparation of pipeline report
• Translate and capture relevant data sourced from Investment Council and CIM documents
• Partner with other reporting functions to stay abreast on training user, support and functionality
• Support Antares Marketing with analytics assistance (i.e. components of market coverage, lost deal, conversion, CFS dashboards, volume validation, and ad hoc analysis)
• CRM data audits and maintenance (cleanup, system conversions)
• CRM UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for system releases/upgrades
• New profile setup requests
• Maintain automation and refresh of Coverage List
• Manage ongoing technical support issues
• Understand Antares business model and how each component comes together within CRM
Drive adoption and process through day to day support and engagement with stakeholders
Demonstrate industry knowledge trends that impact Antares business
• Develop and maintain strong partnership with Antares software and integration teams
• Leverage vendor relationships to stay informed of new CRM features and functionality and provide recommendations to business leadership
Develop and maintain a system test plan that encompass all Antares business and workflow requirements Maintain Sponsor Finance portfolio account list.
Assist in Antares Marketing analytics (i.e. components of market coverage, lost deal, conversion, CFS dashboards, volume validation, and ad hoc analysis)
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Business, Finance or related discipline with 3 years administrative experience (or high school diploma/ GED and 7 years of related administrative work experience).
• Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system highly preferred
• Ability to organize request and efficiently prioritize responsibilities
• Communicate with users regarding system issues, upgrades and enhancements
• Deliver high level client service to client teams • Adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
• Demonstrate remarkable attention to detail, coupled with ability to meet and exceed critical deadlines
• Demonstrate analytical problem solving skills
• Willingness and ability to identify ways to add value beyond routine job responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
Excellent demonstrated customer service/communication skills
• Strong Excel skills (i.e. filtering, pivoting, vlookups, maintenance, formatting).
• Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred) or ability to quickly adapt to system platforms (Salesforce.com and Business Objects Thin Client).
• Significant Data Entry experience
Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Financial Services industry experience including high-level understanding of loan origination/approval process strongly preferred
• Positive “can-do” approach to responsibilities and ability to work collaboratively with others
• Strong desire to learn, be self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful, with proven ability to effectively multi-task
• Detail-oriented with strong problem solving abilities