Advisory Services Analyst
- Miami Lakes, FL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BankUnited, N.A
- 25 Apr 17
The Advisory Services Analyst provides policy and procedural guidance/advice to all BankUnited branches and internal units. The purpose of the position is to provide consistent and accurate information to the enterprise and thus increase efficiency and profitability through mitigation of risk, coaching and problem resolution. Incumbents in this position work in a team environment to support BankUnited personnel utilizing phone and e-mail assistance.
~~ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Advisory Services Analyst is expected to effectively complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Assist with messaging the development and implementation of new processes and procedures.
• Serve as a consistent and reliable resource to branches by accurately responding to questions related to policy, procedure, compliance, internal controls, and risk mitigation.
• Provide accurate oral and written guidance to BankUnited personnel regarding policy, procedure, compliance, internal controls, and risk mitigation.
• Possesses and utilizes expert knowledge of all BankUnited accounts including but not limited to IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts) HSAs (Health Savings Accounts), Roth and Educational IRA accounts and Debit Card programs, issuance and claims support.
• Work as a liaison between the branch network and back office units which include but are not limited to; Corporate Security, Compliance, Audit, Bank Operations, and Legal.
• Ensures compliance with all bank procedures
• When required, create and/or enforce all correspondence including, alerts, procedure changes, and process improvements.
• Provide direction to the BankUnited personnel regarding account opening process, to include, but not limited to; account titling, estates documents, trust documents and POA documents.
• Work independently while functioning collaboratively as part of a larger team.
• Ensure all questions are resolved accurately and timely.
• Conduct special projects as requested.
• Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 4 years of Bank Operations, Risk, or Compliance, experience. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management or equivalent experience preferred. A comprehensive knowledge of branch operations, client relationship and risk management is required. Must have a working knowledge of bank front and back office processes and systems, a thorough knowledge of applicable laws and banking regulations and the ability to mentor and develop new hires. Must demonstrate computer literacy with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.