Are you a team-oriented problem solver? Are you a self-directed administrative professional who can juggle the support needs of multiple people? We need someone like that who can:
• perform basic administrative functions such as scanning, faxing, filing (electronic and paper), ordering supplies and maintenance of Outlook calendars for management team
• make travel arrangements and prepare corresponding expense report
• generate correspondence; write carefully constructed, grammatically correct memos, letters, meeting minutes and business updates for managers
• maintain confidential and sensitive information
• coordinate meetings, externally and internally
• understand basis economic and investment concepts to review material for accuracy
• follow our branding rules and processes to support regulatory requirements, consulting with supervisor when necessary
• coordinate publications and presentation materials, including development support, printing, filing and distribution
You'll be working with the Research Group in Hartford, CT, providing a wide range of administrative support to senior management and staff.
Your experience and skills
• 2 – 15 years administrative assistant experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a commercial real estate environment
• college degree (a plus)
• solid technical, office management and organizational skills.
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• an analytical thinker
• trustworthy with sensitive and confidential information
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.