Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you known for your ability to juggle a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Analyze Asset Manager's Hold–Sell recommendation, including hold-sell cash flow assumptions. Review DCF modeling, including upside/downside sensitivity scenarios.
• Analyze property historical operating results, property budgets and valuation history.
• Coordinate and participate in Broker Interview process. Support/analyze Broker Opinion of Values and assist with internal evaluation process, including preparation of Broker Comparison analysis.
• Review Broker Offering Memorandums /Marketing materials for content, cohesion and credibility.
• Participate in pre-marketing review of files including existing title, survey, loan documents, partnership agreements, engineering and environmental reports.
• Actively participate in Buyer Interview process.
• Assist in coordination /preparation of internal investment committee sale briefs including narrative, graphic charts, financial analysis and Power Point presentation.
• Input, maintain and perform analytical support for sales information in the internal sales data base.
• Interface effectively with the firm's accounting, acquisition, asset management, legal, portfolio management and research groups.
• Assist in preparation and review of closing pro rations and closing statement. Requirement includes interfacing with third party property managers, accounting and title company.
• Develop and maintain management information, including weekly sale update outline, and perform special assignments as required
• Periodic travel for property inspection, market due diligence and broker meetings.
• Support the asset management team on select assignments as needed.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Real Estate US Dispositions team.
Your experience and skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a number of internal and external disciplines to achieve timely execution
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Argus Enterprise skills a plus
• Undergraduate degree with 2-5 years' experience in commercial real estate business.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.