- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 26 Sep 16
Our dynamic and innovative software development has propelled Interactive Brokers to be ranked Best Online Broker in Barron's Online Broker review three years in a row. Join a winning team!
We're looking for a high-energy, self-starting Product Manager. You will make an immediate impact, work with the latest technology, watch your projects come to completion quickly, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
Founded by a creative, highly-driven software engineer with a passion for automation and a penchant for perfection, Interactive Brokers maintains its focus on providing cutting edge technology to keep our customers one step ahead. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
- Improve our brokerage platform.
- Formulate new product concepts and enhancements to our existing products.
- Act as the subject matter expert to relay key information to development, marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Conduct product training, presentations and briefs as needed.
- Work closely with stakeholders and development team leads to ensure releases are developed effectively and are in line with formulated business goals.
- Competently perform various project management, analysis and ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- 3 years' experience in brokerage or trading business a must
- 2-3 years' experience in marketing, business management, sales/presales, product development, or consulting environment in a technology-focused role.
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic.
Additional skills and experience:
- Knowledgeable of or experience with UI and UX/user-centric design.
- Knowledgeable of or experience in the Financial services sector.
- Ability to quickly create mock-ups/screenshots and provide a walk-through of business processes.
Interactive Brokers' offers a dynamic work environment plus:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Stock incentive plan
- Matching 401K
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Lunch and gated parking paid for by the company