- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 29 Apr 17
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is an automated electronic broker and market maker in equities, options, futures, bonds and foreign exchange around the world. With over $12 billion in market capitalization, IBKR trades 9% of the listed equity options volume worldwide, executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day. The Company's brokerage operations are conducted by its Interactive Brokers subsidiaries and its proprietary market-making operations are conducted by its Timber Hill subsidiaries. IBKR employs approximately 1,100 people and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut. 
Interactive Brokers ("IB") is the largest U.S. broker, measured by trades, offering direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IB serves more than 330 thousand customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on over 100 market centers in 24 countries around the world. The firm leverages highly automated systems it builds for all aspects of its business to maintain a low cost base as the business expands. The business is in a stage of rapid growth.
The Credit Analyst will play a substantial role in the evaluation and monitoring of the Group's counterparty credit exposures. This position requires a highly organized and analytical thinker who can quickly adapt to daily challenges and take on a variety of responsibilities in this relatively small but important department. Contributions to automation of the department's functions will be highly valued.
 Figures as of December 31, 2015. Information on the company can be found at: www.interactivebrokers.com
- Collecting and analyzing counterparty financial statements for evaluation within the firm's credit policies. Credit evaluation reports will include quantitative analysis and written qualitative sections.
- Daily monitoring of credit exposures in various parts of the company's businesses, including securities lending, foreign exchange and banking.
- Various ad hoc projects, which may entail data analysis or web-based research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited traditional 4-year college/university (minimum GPA: 3.0), preferably in accounting, mathematics or business.
- 2-5 years experience required, preferably in a credit, accounting or financial statement analysis position.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VBA experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines