Sr. Manager – Compliance Operations Service Delivery
Sr. Manager – Compliance Operations Service DeliveryWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Western Union is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved - billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move - and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet - then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Sr. Manager - Compliance Operations Service Delivery , based at Western Union's global headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
In this role, you will contribute to the effectiveness of Operations Service Delivery team by combining your organizational skills with a comprehensive understanding of how those responsibilities integrate with the broader goals of the business unit and company.
In addition, you will:
- Be a hands-on manager that will set direction and lead the requirements gathering process for the ongoing KYC country rollouts and KYC system enhancements
- Work with KYC leadership team to establish processes and procedures that maximize efficiencies and minimize redundant tasks
- Provide regular communication to the KYC leadership team about the status and timing of requirement deliverable
- Establish framework so all documentation, work flows and procedures are standard across countries where possible and where not, minimize redundant work by leveraging existing processes
- Act as point of escalation for team members and resolve issues by working collaboratively across leadership team and stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement for the KYC country rollout process
- Aggregate process improvement feedback received from the Country teams, as well as through team experience with country configuration documents and rollouts
- Implement and supervise a post mortem process
- Work collaboratively between the business and technical teams to ensure business and user needs are adequately addressed
- Provide SME expertise on KYC program to the regional stakeholders
- Ensure the IT Team has accounted for all the requirements/functionality by reviewing design documentation and staying engaged throughout the build process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in retail/consumer financial services/payment services organizations working directly with multiple financial products and services
- Personnel management experience preferred
- Extremely refined time management skills for managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Refined verbal communications skills including with Sr. Executives
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Experience interfacing with stakeholders in a global environment
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor
- Experience delivering well-documented business requirements, translating business needs into actionable requirements, preferred
- Project management experience, preferred
- Substantive understanding of Western Union's products and services, preferred
- Substantive understanding of Western Union's agent environments, preferred
- Decisive leader focused on action and execution, preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally (10-20%)