AVP, Strategic Partnerships
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Sep 16
Our client, a global information and communications technology company, is seeking an exceptional Business Development Professional to lead its strategy and alliances with OEM and ISV partners (e.g. Oracle, SAP, HP). After a decade of innovation as a defining company in the Indian ICT market, our client is rapidly expanding across the globe. With their leadership now based in Santa Clara, the company is building a world-class team in the U.S. to create and develop markets for next-generation technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business background in the technology industry building relationships with CXOs as well as sales management experience engaging enterprise customers. This position will report directly to the Chairman/Managing Director of the company.
- Serve as a key member of the company’s management team to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
- Manage outreach and relationship-building with senior executives of both current and potential strategic partners
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market programs including integrated solutions and events
- Develop deep understanding of partner business models and challenges
- Establish and manage revenue targets and work with your team, partners, and the company’s sales team to achieve goals
- Contribute to an engaging and enthusiastic company office environment
QUALIFICATIONS (Please apply only if you meet our qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university required
- M.B.A. preferred
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B partnerships and/or strategic relationships
- Strong background and experience within technology industry required
- Proven track record of strategically identifying both business and technical challenges and communicating compelling value propositions effectively
- Experience managing a team of business development professionals, preferably globally
- Ability to work effectively across both internal and external organizations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We would like to thank you for applying. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will receive a response.