Pre-Sales –Credit Analytics
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 23 Sep 16
A major credit risk and analytics solutions provider is looking for a Senior Pre-Sales financial engineer.
The role is with a dynamic software firm that is a leading provider of credit risk analytics for thousands of public and private companies globally. The firm’s technology provides state of the art customized data dashboards that provides credit risk managers with the credit health (operational, solvency, liquidity) and credit quality of thousands of corporate counterparties and competitors. The product’s functionality includes:
- Fundamental financial statement information
- Credit risk indicators
- Peer and industry benchmarks
- Statistical models including credit scores and credit indicators
- Credit ratings information
- Valuable market intelligence (stock prices, CDS spreads, Corporate Products yield curves, economic data)
- Key business news analysis on public and private companies.
- The role will be responsible for working on complex product presentations as well interfacing with product development and customer support teams to explain the product's features to non-financial corporate credit decision makers; credit risk officers, counter-party credit risk managers, CFO’s and COO’s.
- The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years of Pre-Sales/Professional Services experience working for a credit risk analytics solutions vendor.
- The firm would also be interested in speaking with candidates with practical corporate or bank credit risk management experience and who are technologically savvy.
- The firm is looking for someone who has deep subject matter expertise in credit risk management.
Keywords: Credit Risk Management, Counterparty Credit Risk, Non-Financial Corporation, Pre-Sales, professional services, credit analytics, credit ratings, credit benchmarks, statistical credit models, benchmark
Please refer to Job #22299 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.