Fraud Product Manager
Fraud Product ManagerWestern Union Careers: Work That Makes A Difference
At Western Union, you can build a career doing work that makes a difference! We are disrupting the cross-border money transfer industry by developing new technologies and partnerships. Watch our recruiting video to get introduced to WU, and visit westernunion.com/careers to learn more!
Manager, Fraud Product
Western Union is changing. Yes, we're the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we're on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved - billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today's global consumers and businesses. So if you're looking for a company on the move - and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet - then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Manager, Fraud Product , based at our San Francisco, California location.
- Manage and define requirements, stories, mockups, story boards etc. for the fraud & risk platforms
- Evaluate and prepare strategy and recommendations on current fraud & risk products and processes
- Evaluate and recommend new vendors and tools to complement current capabilities
- Manage fraud & risk vendor evaluation, onboarding and relationship management
- Responsible for scrum projects, acting as a representative of the fraud & risk team
- Work closely with the engineering to deliver new services and features
- Collaborate with QA on test cases and acceptance criteria
- Participate in UAT for WU digital projects Interact with various WU groups around the globe and become the SME for specific areas
- Define and manage fraud KPIs, Metrics and provide regular reports on the fraud & risk system and vendor performance
- Undergraduate degree in business or engineering preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Experience in online (CNP) fraud mitigation and payments
- Experience in product management and agile methodology
- Experience in vendor process management preferred
- Experience in data analysis, SQL and HQL queries or similar Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced MSOffice skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks independently
- Individual initiative and experience working with teams to solve problems
- Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate quickly to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and across teams
With a 160-year history of connecting people when it matters most, Western Union continues to shape the world in which we live. WU offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in the world. We take pride in being close to our consumers. Together with our Agents, we speak our consumers' languages and live in our consumers' neighborhoods. As a result, our Agents and employees are more like ambassadors. They are ambassadors of trust. Ambassadors of responsibility. And ambassadors of hope. They are the living, breathing manifestation of who we are as a company and reflect the WU behaviors: Inspired. Connected. Driven. Game-Changer. Responsible. EOE/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability or other protected category.