Location: San Francisco, CA, USARole / Responsibilities:
The Associate Director - DevOps Architect will manage different facets of the DevOps function within the global business. He or she is responsible for managing, supporting and architecting applications such as Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, Bitbucket, and Perforce. Candidate will explore areas analysing, optimizing, and refining related workflows and processes, maintaining subject matter expertise while exploring new areas, and driving improvements within the applications and groups.
- Provide internal application support such as Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, Bitbucket, and Perforce.
- Work closely with development teams to optimize and integrate workflow processes.
- Manage release and upgrade cycles for product lines.
- Expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas.
- Assist in defining DevOps along with quality guidelines and standards.
- Participate in project planning processes.
- Establish and maintain test environments.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve problems.
- Evaluate new technologies and tools.
- Serve as liaison between development teams, senior LOB management, vendors, and other DevOps teams.
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Expert (7 years) experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternative solutions.
- Design, implementation, and management of enterprise application
- Design, implementation, and management of enterprise application servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, IIS, JBoss)
- Cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Atlassian product suite.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Additional coursework and/or some training certifications are preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Knowledge of at least one and preferably two programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++/C#)
- Knowledge of at least one and preferably two programming languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, Powershell)
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.