- $ 175K to $300K+ - Depends on level of experience.
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 16
Long term career opportunities for C++ Engineers to work on all aspects of the firm's high performance proprietary automated trading system in San Francisco.
C++ Engineer - High Performance Automated Trading Systems - $ 175K to $300K+ - Depends on level of experience.
Join a close knit team of C++ engineers responsible for developing, enriching and operating all aspects of this leading electronic market makers proprietary trading system and infrastructure.
A 20+ year old firm, continuing to grow and with a strong reputation of attracting and retaining some of the west coasts great engineering and quantitative talent.
You will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the firm's cutting edge platform and systems that are responsible for a very high volume of equity derivative trades every day. This would include implementation of trading strategies, enriching old and creating new components, performance optimization, exchange connectivity and much more.
This is an opportunity to work and build an engineering career with a leading electronic market - making firm without: relocating to the east coast; compromising the quality of the problems you work on and the people you work with. This is very much a long term and broad career opportunity for those engineers committed to the west coast and the quantitative trading industry.
• 3 openings at varying levels and so anywhere between 1-5 years experience from any industry. Financial markets experience is not necessary.
• Strong to expert hands on engineering skills in C++ / LINUX.
• Must be comfortable working east coast trading hours: 6 am PST starts.
• Experience optimizing / debugging high performance software, socket development and distributed systems.
• B.S., and or M.S., in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Genuine long term commitment to living and working in San Francisco.
San Francisco, CA