- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 16
Our client, a privately held firm specializing in commercial real estate asset management services, is seeking a new Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager will be responsible for maintaining the books and records for various real estate investments throughout the United States as well as building out the property-level accounting platform for the company and their major clients.
- Account setup, reconciliation and wire approvals for all property-level operating accounts via Wells Fargo CEO Portal
- Preparing and maintaining monthly financial statements on a GAAP basis for office, industrial, and multifamily properties
- Performing balance sheet and CAM reconciliations
- Processing property-level AP/AR
- Managing working capital, capital calls, loan draws, and distributions
- Tracking capex and tenant improvement expenses
- Calculating and maintaining lender required covenants and reporting
- Assisting the Asset Management team in the preparation of the annual budget
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for the firm’s clients
- Audit and year-end tax support
- Performing other tasks as required
QUALIFICATIONS: (Please apply only if you meet our qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting.
- 4+ years of accounting experience within a public accounting firm or real estate industry
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo CEO Portal strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP property-level accounting
- Property management experience a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
We would like to thank you for applying. Due to the high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will receive a response.