- Competitive + bonus
- Truro, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trade Facts Ltd (part of GAIN Capital Group)
- 22 Sep 16
GAIN Capital is a global leader in providing ‘self directed’ trading services. Directed Services is a newly formed business area, bringing together our voice advisory services, trade ideas and market commentary teams. We are now expanding our market analyst team within Directed Services to support the extension of our trade recommendations service Faraday Research into new markets, and the launch of a new advisory service. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a small team dedicated to building innovative new services targeting clients who want a helping hand with their trading.
Market Analyst (Equities and FX)
This role works as part of a global team of market analysts who identify and publish short-term trading opportunities in equities and forex using advanced technical analysis.
This role reports to the TradeFacts Head Analyst and is based in Truro.
- Produce daily trade recommendations to an established methodology.
- Present these trade recommendations to various formats, and through various media channels, to support several distinct services.
- Produce easy to understand market commentary for clients of Faraday Research and a new advisory service to be launched in Q4’16.
A full training programme will be provided.
Your success will be measured by your ability to integrate and add value to our analyst team.
- A strong interest in both fundamental and technical analysis
- Excellent report writing skills with an engaging style
- Detail-oriented, analytical with strong organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills