Wealth Management Senior Manager
- Competitive + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Sep 16
If you have an understanding of the Wealth or Asset Management Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle and Back office processes I am looking to speak to professionals at Senior levels around opportunities we currently have at Accenture.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
What responsibilities will you have?
In the UK Accenture works with leading firms in the wealth and asset management sectors. Fast-changing regulation, changing direct and institutional investor expectations, and technology innovation are trends that are having a significant impact on the business and operation models of these firms. Accenture’s unique position, at the intersection of business and technology, means that more and more investment and wealth managers are turning to us for help with their most important business and technology investments.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Strategy, but that’s why people love it here.
Here are just a few typical responsibilities:
- Deliver successful consulting engagements (sometimes multiple at once) addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value in disciplines such as:
- CRM capabilities
- Distribution analytics and big data
- Core banking processing
- Regulatory compliance
- Cost efficiency
- New operating models
- Solve complex, ambiguous business, change and technology problems, bringing structure and rigorous analysis and planning; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to solving business problems
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles
- Lead business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Wealth management consulting experience (mostly in global wealth management or investment management) at a recognized consulting firm or through an ‘in-house’ consulting/business development role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development) at a large wealth management organisation
- An excellent understanding of the wealth industry, preferably across a range of client segments and businesses
- Familiarity with recognized consulting frameworks and techniques; experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Knowledge and a personal viewpoint on key trends in financial services, including regulation, investor needs and investment and banking services
- Proven track record of building and sustaining lasting relationships with Executives /Senior Executives of leading organizations in the Wealth sector industry
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If you're interested in this role or other opportunities at Accenture please apply via the apply link below - even If this role isn't quite right we have a number of areas in the business that may be more suitable or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.