Vendor Manager - Market Data
- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 19 Sep 17
An Investment Bank in London are currently recruiting for a Vendor Manager within their Market Data team.
An Investment Bank in London are currently recruiting for a Vendor Manager within their Market Data team. This individual is to focus on European exchanges ensuring the company obtains the most cost- effective market date services to meet business requirements along with managing commercial negotiations with relevant Market Data vendors and Exchanges
* Ensuring that the company leverages its global purchasing power with the vendors and undertaking proactive management of the global contracts on behalf of all relevant entities.
* Ensuring that all the terms of all global deals are communicated to the relevant entities who are entitled to participate in them, and managing the compliance of the firm to any vendor terms and conditions.
* Chairing regular meetings with the vendors, facilitating the involvement of the BA's and business with key vendor representatives
* Investment Banking or Financial Markets industry experience, specifically within a Market Data BA or Vendor Manager role.
* Regional/global market data inventory management and cost allocation experience.
* Experience in working within European exchanges
* Proven knowledge of Market Data Vendor Management and contract negotiations.
* Good understanding of market data inventory systems, processes and procedures preferably MDM.