Valuations Analyst (12 month FTC)
- Compitive + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Legal & General Investment Management Holdings
- 23 Sep 16
Working as part LGIM’s Valuations group, the ideal candidate would be responsible for valuing a number of active and index unitised pooled funds and non-unitised funds on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
In addition the candidate would also be responsible for an allocation of Institutional Clients which we provide valuations to on a monthly basis. The role offers in depth knowledge of the Investment Management process and builds upon relationships with Operations, Corporate Pensions and Fund Managers
- To calculate valuations and unit prices for daily and weekly unitised pooled corporate pension funds.
- Reconcile fund tracking against market benchmarks
- To value and reconcile the LDI derivative funds
- To complete monthly valuations and reporting for segregated pension funds.
- To produce valuations within agreed deadlines and standards of accuracy ensuring all necessary checks are duly observed.
- To assist in the production of the following valuation related tasks:-
- Weekly/monthly stock and market value reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly institutional investor reports
- Preparing monthly/Quarterly ONS reporting
- Responding to audit letters and queries
- Segregated fund weekly client reports
- Resolve any client enquiries.
- Production of management information
- Provide Ad hoc support to Supervisor / Manager
- Minimum 3 ‘A level Passes
- 5 GCSE (minimum Grade C or above inc Maths and English)
- Good understanding of Valuations process gained from working in similar role before
- Good Understanding of different Investment Instruments.
- Good PC skills (Intermediate level of Word and Excel)
- Good team player
- Very organised
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Methodical approach to work
- Highly numerate/ mathematical demonstrating good analytical skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- To be self motivated and have the ability to work under own initiative