VP Transaction Monitoring Governance Specialist
London, England, United Kingdom
A top tier retail banking institution is looking to hire a VP Transaction Monitoring SME to join their Financial Crime Team.
- Implement and maintain the transaction monitoring governance model for retail banking and wealth management
- Produce reports/M.I. on issue management for transaction monitoring, including analysis of trends and issues
- Advise on necessary changes to internal policy and procedures
- Initiate and develop constructive relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct thematic reviews on a quarterly basis for transaction monitoring.
Successful candidates will have:
- Expert understanding of the financial crime risk gained in banking
- Previous experience working and influencing senior stakeholders
- Previous experience working in a corporate governance role
- Project/programme management experience (desirable)
- Awareness of regulatory impacts within retail banking and/or wealth management
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.