UX/UI Contractor w/ Global European Banking Project
- High Daily Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Arkesden Interim
- 22 Sep 16
Arkesden Interim are currently staffing a major banking project, so far we have staffed a number of PM's, BA's, Testers and Developers. We have now been tasked to find a UX/UI Designer on a long term contract.
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to design the interface for the new Transaction Banking customer portal. This is a ground-up redesign of the existing portal, and will integrate the latest social and Web 2.0 functionality.
• First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design. You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
• You'll need to be a Omnigraffle ninja. You should also be fluent in Illustrator or any other programmes used to create wireframes.
• You should have at least a working knowledge of XHTML/CSS. If you can cut up your own comps, so much the better.
• Of course, we're looking for self-starters - candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
• Finally, you should have a solid portfolio of web application design. We want to see that you've built great web interfaces before, not just great websites.
• This is a senior position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 5+ years of UI/UX design experience.
• Even though this is a contractor opportunity it’s important to have the right mindset, this is not a short-term piece of work, the right candidate will be bought into the project as a whole.
• Prior experience in a bank or financial institution would be useful but is not necessary.
• Rate will vary depending on the candidate.