UI developer - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Synechron Ltd.
- 21 Sep 16
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UI Developer (Front-End Engineer) to help create these applications and the platform that supports them. In this critical role you will become part of a motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment. You should have a passion for developing client-side web applications that push the boundaries of modern UIs.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in India.
- A passion for high quality front-end applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of front-end architecture.
- Expert knowledge of CSS3, semantic HTML and responsive UIs.
- Agile (Scrum) based delivery practices, test driven development, test automation, continuous delivery.
- Solid understanding of REST and service base architectures.
- Mobile development experience, ideally including react-native.
- Experience with ReactJS, Falcor.
- Server side Java development experience.
- Ownership of feature development within an Agile team.
- Designing and developing solutions that meet the business needs and the architectural principles of the Platform
- Working with the Product Owner and Scrum team for continuous improvement of the delivery capabilities and quality.
- Be an active positive participant in code reviews and mentor ship.