UI Designer | London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 19 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, a global technology driven Asset Management firm that works alongside tier 1 investment banks, is looking for a passionate UI Developer to join their highly skilled and collaborative team.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a company that offers their employees the opportunity to grow a career by investing a lot of time and money into various seminars, conferences and private training for any skills that you might not have used before. The role will include working through the entire development lifecycle right from prototyping through to design implementation and development reviews. Working alongside expert front-end developers you will drive exciting changes within a flagship web-based product for our client. This is an exciting role that will challenge you to take make worthwhile changes and additions to an already outstanding product that will meet new requirements and improve user experience. The business itself is rapidly expanding and has recently opened a fantastic new office which comes with all the latest technologies, making this a great time join.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- 2:1 degree from a Top University (Computer Science preferred)
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience working on enterprise-level web applications.
- Working experience in the financial industry would be advantageous.
- An expert in:
- User interface design – Ideally using wireframe and graphic design applications
- Responsive web applications design
- Good knowledge of the theory and practice of designing for usability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self-starter who is able to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner in order to hit deadlines.
- Able to understand and appreciate complex business requirements.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work well with others and directly with clients.
- Passion for delivering quality.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Will Knight by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4481) or e-mail (Will@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.