Trainee Equity Research Associate, Global Asset Management Firm
- to £60,000 with bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 20 Sep 17
Global Asset Manger is looking to add a Trainee Equity Research Associate.
Our client is leading asset management firm based in London.
They are now looking to add an Equity Research Associate to join their EMEA team. The role will support the Head of Equity Research on the analysis of investments. The fund takes a long only, long term towards investing and will invest in all sector and geographies.
You will work with the Fund Managers on the team with stock selection, company, market and industry analysis, prepare investment papers, undertake financial modelling and investment analysis.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
• Equity research experience from another asset management firm or a sell side analyst looking to miove into asset management
• Credit analyst looking to make a move into equity investing
• Some from one of the graduate training schemes of a leading asset manager (such as Blackrock, Henderson) who has experience across a range of sectors
• A track record of investing as a generalist and across multiple geographies
• Be able to evidence a clear track record of successful stock picking
• Outstanding academic record
• At least one years work experience