Technology, Regulatory Architecture and Controls, RAC Project Manager Data Governance Office, Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 26 Jun 17
See job description for details
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Part of a new project team driving the data governance strategy for forming the new data data framework.
Experienced professional with strong analytical and project management and communication skills.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Managing the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and close out of deliverables.
- Facilitate project scope definition and project plan development (inclusive of scope, design, schedule, budget, resource plan, issues & process)
- Partnering with platform and services teams and other groups in the firm to ensure project risks (e.g., execution, technology) are identified and addressed
- Manage communication, which includes dissemination of related project documentation and distributing status reports, meeting notes
- Leading regular project status meetings ensuring all risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner
- Providing structure to projects by working with teams to develop project plans
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years analysis / project coordination experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Knowledge of data modelling