Technical Support Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 17
Technical Support Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to work in our London office as part of the Revenue and Expense Management Solutions team. As their primary point of contact, the Technical Support Analyst is tasked with providing support to clients' using the Revport application to ensure that service and support goals are met
A general summary of day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to: testing and triaging of client issues, gap analysis, application modeling and general software support.
Additional responsibilities: requirements gathering for application enhancements, assessment of client issues and challenges, analysis on areas of improvement, developing functional and system design specifications, defining, presenting and implementing of proposed solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirements.
* Detailed analysis, testing and triaging of client software issues
* Act as a liaison and primary point of contact between client and internal departments in facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery
* Manage multiple client issues and inquiries in a fast-paced environment
* Maintain an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training
* Oversee implementation of proposed solutions of issues or application enhancements
* Build and maintain client relationships and maintain superior levels of client satisfaction
* Ideally 1-3 years of technical support experience, open to recent graduates
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully managed service, SaaS or in-house installation. This highly flexible, rules-based fee engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes.
*eF_TA1 #Dice *LI-JF1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled