Technical Consultant - Capital Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 15 Aug 17
Our Tier 1 consulting client has urgent demand for Technical Consultants with deep expertise in the delivery of Trading Platforms.
Our Tier 1 consulting client sits at the cutting edge of innovation for Investment Banking Technologies, leading the way in exploring how Blockchain and other emerging technologies will revolutionise the way the customers interact with investment banking and clearing services
To support their sustained growth strategy, our client is looking for talented professionals with a background in implementation and delivery of Trading Platform systems within Financial Services, especially Murex, Calypso and Summit. In particular, they are interested in the following experience:
- A strong academic background
- Experience of working within an investment banking or asset and wealth management environment in either a direct or consulting capacity
- Understanding of Investment Banking Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle and Back office processes and the trade lifecycle
- Experience of project or programme management, implementing IT solutions or redesigning processes
From a functional perspective they are looking for one or more of the following:
- Regulation - EMIR, Dodd Frank, Basel, MiFID etc.
- Robotic Process Automation (Blueprism)
- Post Trade processing - from trade capture to downstream routing (clearing, settlement, confirmation, asset servicing etc.)
- Capital or collateral Optimisation Experience
- Derivatives product knowledge (especially FX, Interest Rate and Equity derivative experience)
- Legal entity or trade migrations
- Risk management - cross asset risk management, analytics, client valuation/default valuations, market and credit risk
- Securities and Listed Derivatives architecture including; settlement, confirmation, payments, DTCC, CLS, GMI and risk
- Analytics & digital data platforms qlikview / tableau / cognos / Hadoop / Cassandra
Long Term Development
Our client has a market leading reputation in the delivery of technology enabled solutions with the Capital Markets industry. As such, they can support your long term career aspirations by offering you the chance to be part of a truly dynamic team with an embedded culture of learning and professional development.