Team Leader / IT Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Benefits package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 16
Team Leader / IT Manager I have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader / IT Manager to manage and provide support across the IT Infrastructure of the business, with responsibility for the European operations, including PC, Server, Telephony and Network support. Team Leader / IT Manager / Servers / Networks /Telephony / Firewalls / Internet Connectivity
Team Leader / IT Manager
I have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader / IT Manager to manage and provide support across the IT Infrastructure of the business, with responsibility for the European operations, including PC, Server, Telephony and Network support.
You will be based in London and working in parallel with the IT Manager responsible for UK operations, taking ownership and assisting in the delivery of IT projects across the Group of companies. Managing the IT Support personnel that are based on the European Sites, and a small team, locally in London.
Mycleint is looking for someone who is a professional hands-on IT Manager who will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Maintaining and enhancing the information security, business continuity and disaster recovery programmes for the European Group businesses.
- To lead IT Support for the European sites of the Group, via a mixture of on-site personnel and remote access technologies.
- Take responsibility for the management and implementation of major IT projects.
- Manage the workload and staff of the team, including performance monitoring and reviews.
- Assist with the professional development of team members to enhance skills, including direct training and mentoring.
- Assist with the creation, implementation and enforcement of Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the ongoing development of existing systems, and the development of new tools to increase system automation and team efficiency.
- Provide regular reporting to Management for each supported business, and to the Senior IT Manager.
- 5 years' experience in a multi-site, networked environment of more than 50 PCs is required.
- Experience of managing and supporting Avaya Telephony Systems using IPOffice or Call Centre based equipment is required.
- 2 years' experience of management or leadership in an IT environment is required.
- Experience of Project Management, covering at least 3 significant IT Projects is required.
- All desktop operating systems since (and including) Windows XP
- Server Operating Systems since Windows 2003 Server.
- Understanding of Ethernet network topologies, firewalling and TCP/IP are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems and applications, including SQL Server and Exchange Server is desired.
Team Leader / IT Manager / Servers / Networks /Telephony / Firewalls / Internet Connectivity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career, working in a professional IT environment. If you are interest in this role, please send your CV or contact me directly at email@example.com