EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
FIS a global leader in financial systems software are currently seeking a Senior Treasury Consultant to join our team in Canary Wharf, providing implementation consultancy services to our clients within EMEA.
As a Senior Consultant within Professional Services, you will be responsible for delivering training and consultancy during the implementation projects of our Ambit Quantum and Analytics solutions, across our EMEA client base. You will act as a senior on-site resource on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will engage with the treasury resources within the client’s business, in order to understand their overall Treasury requirements and advise how the system can best be configured to meet those requirements. In order to operate at this level, you will need to display a thorough understanding of the corporate treasury function.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution. This position is within a team based in Canary Wharf, London with regular EMEA travel, and report directly to the Director of Professional Services.
• Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering on and off-site consultancy
• Provide Treasury expertise and resolve specific product issues
• Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required
• Develop a sound understanding of the fundamental modules within the Ambit Quantum product
• Develop your understanding of the database structure by utilising report writing tools
• Provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants.
• Transfer knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with your line management to pursue the opportunity.
• Substantial experience in treasury
• Some experience within Consulting and/or working on software application implementations
• Good understanding of the financial markets
• A degree (or equivalent experience) is desirable
• Sound understanding of the project lifecycle
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Perfectly fluent in English
• Primarily focused on the European client base, ability to deliver to tight timeframes
• Understanding of databases, distributed technology (Citrix Metaframe and web), tiered applications, and ability to interrogate databases
• Prior experience with business process management, enterprise reporting and data warehouse solutions is desirable
• Familiarity with current technologies, proprietary and open source, in use within the market including internet and web services
What we offer:
• Experience working in a truly global environment and team.
• The opportunity for regular EMEA travel.
• Excellent benefits, including Health, Dental, Pension, Life Assurance, and 25 days holiday
• Working in an entrepreneurial environment with industry leading experts committed to supporting your growth and development
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.