Senior Support Analyst - E Trading
- Support the Bank’s bespoke front to back strategic/critical trading systems, which includes our award winning Algorithmic trading platform .
- Interact with various other support teams within the bank and also teams outside of the bank.
- Manage day to day production stability of applications, along with other members of the team.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our products and be able to contribute ideas and recommendations that will provide continuous improvements in the use of technologies utilized
- Conduct technical diagnosis of operational problems on development and production environments;
- Coordinate and manage development application testing and end-user acceptance.
Your team :
The European Cash Electronic Trading support team are responsible of supporting key electronic Trading, Market Data , Client Facing application suite. It is a 4 member team based out of London, complemented by team out of a near shore location .They are not only first point of contact for the end users , but also responsible for providing L2 support of the application suite .
Your experience and skills :
- A strong understanding of Trade Life Cycle from Order Entry to Settlement
- Experience in Solaris/ Linux/UNIX /Windows NT OS
- Experience in Sybase/Oracle/SQL Server
- FIX protocol support experience
- a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- a team player
-keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications.