EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
FIS a Global Leader in Financial Software, with 53,000 employees worldwide are seeking a Senior Quantitative Analyst, in Canary Wharf.
FIS a Global Leader in Financial Systems Software, with 53,000 employees worldwide are currently seeking a Senior Quantitative Analyst to join our Global Trading division, focusing on our Monis solution set, based in Canary Wharf.
This role will involve taking a senior position in developing and maintaining a market leading set of C++ Convertible Bond analytics which are used by many leading investment banks and hedge funds. As well as implementing complex analytical models, the position also requires the ability to research and investigate new approaches in all areas of Convertible Bond modelling, quality and performance.
The successful candidate will be able to take a leading role in a long established and successful team and help drive forward the development of their products by bringing new and improved analytics and modelling solutions to the market.
Skills & Experience Sought:
• Exceptional mathematical ability with a degree in mathematics/physics or financial systems engineering
• Substantial experience in financial system engineering in equity derivatives and fixed income instruments
• Substantial experience C++ coding of financial models with a focus on quality and performance
• Good customer facing skills, able to explain and discuss complex analytical and modelling approaches with clients
• The ability to lead investigations into technical aspects of quant-related projects, particularly in terms of scalability and performance, application architecture and integration with large scale front office systems
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.