EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (ETRM)
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
FIS a Global Leader in Financial Systems Software are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the Energy group in Canary Wharf, London.
FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS’s Global Trading business is a leading provider of global execution, network, market data and trading software solutions that help institutions improve execution quality, increase market transparency, decrease overall costs and address today’s data and connectivity challenges.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Energy Professional Services team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a growing area of the business.
Senior Project Managers within FIS either take responsibility for a single large and/or complex project, or have oversight responsibility for several less complex projects. The successful candidate will be expected to own these projects for the full lifecycle, from definition to post go-live delivery support.
• Knowledge of one of European Power and / or Gas markets
• Background in Energy or Financial Services
• Experience of delivering projects with budgets in excess of $2million
• Track record of successful delivery of full lifecycle complex system implementations
• Extensive experience in Project Management delivery
• Experience of developing and deploying Project Management methodologies
• ETRM system implementation experience as project manager
• Experienced at influencing and managing senior level clients
• Commercially astute
• PMP qualified
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project
• Degree educated
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.