Senior Programmer Analyst - Digital
Exciting opportunity for digital developers as Global Investment Manager seeks new developers in their brand new Digital space.
Digital Opportunity for Global Investment Management firm.
Exciting opportunity for digital developers as Global Investment Manager seeks new developers in their brand new Digital space. Global Investment Manager seeks senior Digital programmer to grow out their brand new digital business.
The role will act as primary developer, possibly leading other junior developers, in the delivery of multiple components or specific deliverables of one or more projects concurrently, with infrequent support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience.
- Proficient in SQL and Relational Database Concepts and Design
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Demonstrated extensive experience applying technical standards and change control policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups
- Demonstrated advanced ability to translate functional business requirements into complex technical solutions
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- Ability to design moderate to highly complex technical solutions
- Ability to participate in off-hour implementations
- Some experience of Agile or incremental development
If you are passionate about taking the next step in your career please get in touch on 0203 4650124 and ask to speak with Agni Ghosh. Alternatively, you can email me at