Senior Oracle Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
Senior Oracle Developer/Senior Software Engineer required
A Senior Oracle Developer in Risk Analytics will take ownership of the design and build of strategic components, working on the Risk Analytics calculation platform. Your work will span Calculation, Data Sourcing, Reporting and UI components. You will be an experienced Oracle developer and designer.
The RA team is part of the FRDS function and is dedicated to the development and support of UBS’ Credit Valuation Adjustment, Counterparty Credit Risk, Liquidity & Funding IT systems within the UBS Group.
• Write clear and succinct designs
• Write and test software using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL and utilities such as SQL*loader
• Design schema changes and maintain schema in source code control
• Maintain and extend automated and manual tests
• Share Oracle knowledge across the team
• Act as a subject matter expert sharing expertise through reviews and co-design
• Excellent Oracle database development skills, including in-depth knowledge of SQL tuning and PL/SQL development
• Physical and Logical Database Design experience
• Experience working in an agile and iterative environment, using test driven development and similar practices
• Excellent written communication; ability to create powerful and maintainable documentation
• Flexible, pragmatic attitude that works well across teams.
• Desirable to have Knowledge of Credit Risk Management solutions and c#