Senior Manager - Liquidity Reporting and Analytics
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
See Job Description
What is the opportunity?
Corporate Treasury has a new opportunity for an experienced liquidity reporting professional for a key role in the liquidy measurement team. The team is responsible for the production of liqudity reports ensuring timely and reliable data is available to high profile internal and external stakeholders
What will you do?
- Play a leading role in production and submission of liquidity regulatory returns, including assisting junior members of the team with resolution of BAU queries, validation of the returns and supporting commentary (50%)
- Develop and implement analytical tools enhancements and continuous improvements (30%)
- Collaborate with other stakeholders including the front office businesses, GRM, Corporate Treasury, Finance, IT and Operations, including other regions (15%)
- Develop junior members of the team to ensure sufficient bandwidth and mitigation of key man dependencies (5%)
What do you need to succeed?
- In depth understanding of liquidity risks and measurement frameworks, ideally from a Corporate Treasury background
- Solid experience in a reporting role.
- Excellent quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of products in a dealing room context.
- Ability to deliver practical solutions in a demanding high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing day-to-day priorities whilst simultaneously achieving longer term project based deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills including VBA
- Experience of databases / reporting software
- Knowledge of ALM, Funds Transfer Pricing, Capital and other Treasury topics.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.