Senior Manager - Business Development Professional Services
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Newington International
- 26 Sep 16
Professional Services Business Development Lead covering financial services sector
As Senior Manager, Business Development you will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients in relevant industry segments. Your innovative sales strategy identifies and influences potential customers to generate new business. You work closely with our network of strategic alliance partners to identify joint business opportunities to increase customer value and drive revenue growth in your territory. You aren't satisfied until the client is satisfied.
- Grow /expand existing and new clients by selling our strategy in areas such as digital, core technology and data within financial services and commodities.
- Win new work with new and existing customers.
- Manage multiple customer accounts within region.
- Work with exisiting network of strategic alliance partners to identify new business opportunities and increase customer value.
- Partner with our consulting teams to achieve customer objectives and increase satisfaction.
- Very deep expertise in technology related sales with several years of specific professional services sales to senior level executives of fortune 500 companies.
- Extensive Financial Services expertise. Significant domain knowledge in Financial Services across asset classes, instrument types and front/mid/back office functions including portfolio accounting and security masters.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding annual quotas.
- History of establishing, expanding and closing complex large value service engagements
- Competitive industry knowledge.
- Ability to forecast with background details supporting your assessment.
- Ability to lead a team of people through complex sales cycles.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.