Senior Java Developer - OTC Derivatives - Banking
- £55,000 - 75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Palm Mason
- 30 Jun 16
Senior Java Developer to work on a high profile greenfield build out of their Regulatory Shared Service functionality across the OTC Derivatives Securities Trading division at a leading global Investment Bank.
A leading global Investment Bank are looking to hire a Senior Java Technical Developer to join their Middle Office Operations Technology division. The role has been created to support the new regulatory obligations set by the SEC and the impact of MIFID2. The main focus of the role will be to develop a Java based shared service in line with new requirements. This programme is heavily backed by the business with the aim of converging various regulatory regimes into one single shared service function. The shared service will be utilised across the wider business with a specific focus on OTC derivatives and the Regulatory Reporting arenas.
Candidates must be able demonstrate the following:
- Senior Java Developer having working within an OTC Derivatives/STP environment.
- Exposure to BPM (business process modelling)
- Multithreaded/distributed development experience within a Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge working on high throughput systems
- Must be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of one of the following: OTC Derivatives/Regulatory Reporting/Securities
- Hands on technical design and development from a technical perspective
- Face-off to Senior Business stakeholders
- Work with Senior Operations Technology stakeholders to execute regulatory logic through a single shared service”