Senior Investment Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 17
Our client is one Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor, with global assets of circa £900 billion. The Private Credit division, which encompasses Real Estate Debt, Infrastructure and Corporate is seeking to make a growth hire into the Corporate Credit team.
- Analysis of new investment opportunities
- Writing concise reports for, and presenting to, Investment Committee
- Day-to-day monitoring of existing portfolio names
- Liaising with other areas of the Real Assets business, in particular the Direct Investment Credit Team
- Developing & maintaining relationships with key market intermediaries
- Progressive experience within a bank, asset manager or similar financial institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability focused on assessment and calibration of credit risk
- Some knowledge of legal documentation and its role in credit risk mitigation
- An ability to work across different investment formats Financial modelling skills are an advantage
To find out more about this opportunity and our client, please submit an up to date CV for consideration.