Senior Hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Sep 16
My client is looking for a Senior Hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst to design and implement a new investment data reporting system. This is a stand alone role and candidates will have to be able to work with autonomy.
This firm is leading the way for transparency and accountability in investment management. It is a FinTech50 company rolling out innovative services for institutional investors, such as insurance companies, pension funds and wealth managers. There is significant demand for its services and the business is expected to grow rapidly.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing a new investment data reporting system.
- Management of the delivery of all projects on the fund reference data platform, including onboarding of new departments, processes, reporting solutions and system and business consumers
- Planning, organisation and control of projects/workstreams to agreed timescales and budgets
- Accountable for co-ordinating across multiple system groups and ensuring all impacted parties are co-ordinated and deliver to a common project goal
- Project management experience working on data & reporting projects (ideally with uploads and or data extraction and or migrations)
- Experience designing and implementing new investment data reporting systems
- Having worked on large data aggregation projects
- Be able to work in a standalone role
- Structure project management methodology knowledge and experience
- Must be hands on and delivery focused
- Must have Financial Services experience required
- Ideally from a FinTech background or a start-up company
To work as a Senior Hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst in a stand alone role in a rapidly growing company based in London