Be a Part of Our Success
Senior Analyst, FX/MM OperationsWhat is the opportunity?
The role is part of European Operations that supports pre and post trade deal processing for RBC Capital Markets Foreign Exchange and Money Market trading businesses and its clients. The role ensures that trades are captured and that the confirmation and settlement functions are performed within regulatory guidelines and market best practice principles. The operations role is a first line of defence to trading businesses, ensures accurate books and records are maintained whilst providing a seamless client experience.
What will you do?
- Responsible for all settlement of FX and MM trades and to ensure successful submission within required currency cut off times
- Responsible for the submission and matching of FX and MM confirmations and to ensure adherence to internal standing order and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the following controls and task lists are completed within required time frames
- Produce and distribute the outstanding confirmation report ( Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- Liaise with front office on second line resolution of Front to Back Office trade and position reconciliations on trade date + 1 business day
- Monitor trade processing and settlement queues and ensure all exceptions are resolved prior to end of day close
- Perform End of Day Checks:- Netting balances are zero; All payments have been released and SWIFT acknowledged; CLS confirmations are all matched where settlement = T+1; All outstanding confirmations have been actioned; End of Day handover to Toronto and Hong Kong Operations
- Ensure that all verifications are substantiated with the relevant print screen or documentation
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience of Foreign Exchange and Money Market products
- Understanding of trade life cycle
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Degree level experience
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-08-18
Req ID: 142646
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]