Senior Analyst - Secondaries Private Equity
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Very Competitive
A prestigious Private Equity firm seeks high quality individuals at the Analyst 2-3 grade to participate in all aspects of the deal process. This role falls into their Secondaries team.
- Qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate potential transactions including performing detailed sector and company research and analysis
- Conduct due diligence and assist with deal execution and transaction management
- Carry out portfolio company analysis including valuations and financial modelling.
Structuring and Execution
- Participate in the development of appropriate deal structures to meet sellers’ and/or managers’ needs in close liaison with in-house tax/legal team.
- Work with the deal team and the in-house legal team to prepare and coordinate the execution of NDAs, offer letters, purchase agreements and other legal and transaction documentation.
Deal Sourcing, Marketing and Fund-Raising
- Conduct desk research for marketing, deal sourcing and fund raising.
- Build strong relationships with GPs/Investors/Consultants/Advisers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Analysts/Associates within a relevant industry; M&A profiles are of strong interest.
- Good transactional experience
- private equity
- funds of funds
- pension fund
- family office
- M&A / corporate finance
- leveraged finance
- an investment consulting firm (finance focus)
- as an investor/LP
- Very strong analytical abilities
- Advanced financial and business modelling skills
- Fluent (written and spoken) English
- Solid knowledge of the Private Equity Secondaries market
- MBA background valued
- Fluent in at least one other language with a strong cultural understanding of that country