Sales and Account Manager - Hedge Fund Technology
- £65,000 - £75,000 basic £130,000 OTE
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Riversdale Consulting
- 22 Sep 16
Our client’s award-winning Investment Management suite of products has been a market leader in its respective fields for over 20 years and is used by numerous buy-side organisations including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds and family offices on a global basis.
To ensure the continued success of their suite of investment management products in the UK and the rest of Europe they are now recruiting an experienced and effective Sales person with a good understanding of buy-side technology to join their Account Management team in London.
The role will involve;-
• Develop and manage existing relationships in the hedge fund space and introduce new products, solutions and services to this sector of the market
• Achieve revenue growth through growing revenue fron the existing client base
• Generate business through established channels as well as prospect existing accounts through direct marketing
• Work with technical sales and project management teams to scope and deliver complex client requirements
• Work with other members of the organisation to identify further develop cross selling opportunities
• University degree or equivalent
• 5 years of relevant sales experience in financial services and/or financial services technology preferable
• Possess a good understanding of global equity, derivatives, fixed income, and FX markets
• Ability to quickly understand our client’s business priorities/challenges and align them to our products
• Ability to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients as well as having the ability to present and demonstrate financial technology solutions to those clients
• Attention to detail, organized and high emphasis on reliability and follow up
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with many different types of personalities
• Knowledge of electronic trading, order management, compliance and fund accounting – preferable
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, commission & excellent benefits.
For more information regarding this position please contact Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to email@example.com