Sales Executive (Electronic Trading)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eze Software Group
- 19 Sep 16
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Sales Executive to join the Institutional Sales team in its London office. This role is specifically focused on selling our execution management system to buy-side clients.
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Sales Executive to join the Institutional Sales team in its London office. This role is specifically focused on selling our execution management system to buy-side clients. Eze Software Group’s award-winning investment suite of products has been a market leader in its respective fields for over 25 years. It is used by more than 1,500 buy-side and sell-side firms, including hedge funds, pension funds, traditional asset managers, family offices and broker dealers on a global basis.. The Eze suite is a global multi-broker, multi-asset, multi-fund solution providing a front to back solution to firms large and small.
- Achieve annual incremental revenue and sales growth targets.
- Achieve the “net new” attributed connection target from assigned accounts and newly acquired relationships within the territory.
- Develop and manage sell and buy-side relationships.
- Prospect/ develop and manage new client opportunities in addition to growing existing buy-side clients within the territory.
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contact points including; head of Trading desk, traders, technology teams, CIO, portfolio managers, Prime Brokerage, Prime Consulting and Product Management across all asset classes.
- Work to define client requirements and provide appropriate solutions (e.g. workflow, integration, appropriate RealTick product capabilities).
- Work with clients to determine product/solution gaps and requirements. With Territory Sales Engineer, provide description and feedback to necessary internal resources as required.
- Provide product training for new users and ongoing training for new releases, and product enhancements to newly acquired clients.
- Generate, follow up and manage leads, referrals and independently solicited opportunities with firms within Territory and conduct in depth EMS demonstrations and present entire (but appropriate) suite of capabilities to the prospective client.
- Work with clients, relationship management and implementation (when required) to set-up new traders and brokers.
- Identify ways to solidify Eze Software Group’s position on any trading desk using full suite of Eze Software Group company assets.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in financial services and/or financial services technology preferable
- Possess a good understanding of global equity, derivatives, fixed income, and FX markets
- Ability to quickly understand our client’s business priorities/challenges and align them to Eze Software Group products
- Ability to present and demonstrate financial technology solutions
- Attention to detail, organized and high emphasis on reliability and follow up
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with many different types of personalities