- £75-85k + bonus & bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 07 Aug 17
My client is a RegTech firm with an award-winning platform which helps reduce risk and can ultimately highlight opportunities to increase profitability in the new, regulatory-driven trading environment that financial services is now in. Their platform helps solve some key issues banks and buy side institutions encounter in trade & transaction reporting. Having already established a client base consisting of several global Tier 1 investment banks, the company is embarking on the next exciting phase of expansion and they are looking for a talented, focussed professional to join the business development team in London driving the sales effort.
You will have the opportunity to perform a broad role, taking accountability for maximising the revenue opportunities and building long-lasting commercial relationships. There is a huge opportunity in continental Europe and this role is to cover either French/Spanish/Italian-speaking markets. Key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Fluent in French/Italian/Spanish and able to use in business-context
- A track record exceeding targets, preferably in a sales/business development/pre-sales/relationship management role.
- If not from a sales background then experience in a bank in OTC Derivatives and must have recent involvement in trade reporting.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Trade Repository/ARM
- Ability to influence a broad range of individuals across sales/trading, technology, risk management and C level business executives in Investment Banks and the buy side
- Capability to dissect sophisticated technology concepts & conceptualise the value proposition to potential users
- Knowledge of how to navigate investment banks and buy side institutions to reach key decision makers in the middle office, technology, risk management, compliance & procurement
- Understanding of key regulatory regimes effecting global markets