Retail Marketing Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 25 Sep 16
Our client is a global asset management firm who are seeking to recruit a UK Retail Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will join a growing marketing team in a broad role that encompasses all aspects of marketing strategy and delivery.
- Developing and executing value added marketing strategy alongside management and the wider communications team.
- Develop marketing strategy to be used across a variety of mediums including print, online, events and advertising.
- Produce marketing content for both online and print media including technical and spec knowledge across a range of asset classes.
- Balance the relationship between the sales, marketing and advertising teams.
- Position new product content to especially retail clients.
- 5-7 years marketing experience within an asset management firm and a strong educational background.
- Must have experience of retail markets.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of multi-manager funds in particular.
- Must have a proven track record of marketing strategy and content production.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”