Regulatory Change VP
London, England, United Kingdom
A large banking organisation is currently looking to make an experienced hire in the regulatory change space. This role assists the organisation in managing regulatory risks.
The role sits within the markets compliance function and reports to the head of the regulatory change team.
- Providing advice and guidance to IB & Corporate in respect of ongoing and new regulation which may impact the UK business.
- Undertake horizon scanning and initiation of change projects
- Work and drive committees dedicated to regulatory developments.
- Delivery of training
- Build strong relationships with stakeholder across the organisation both here in the UK and abroad.
- Continual support for senior management in adhoc project work and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within compliance
- Knowledge of FCA handbook
- Practical exposure to EMIR, MiFID2 and MAR is highly desirable.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business
- Fluency in English language (written and oral)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Essential to be a team player as you work in a closed environment