Regional Marketing Manager - UK and Ireland - JREQ068738
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Thomson Reuters
- 23 Sep 16
Description We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. We are currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager – UK and Ireland based in London, Canary Wharf.
- Devise and execute marketing programs and campaigns aligned with regional growth and retention objectives.
- Work with Market Development, sales and marketing teams to develop, create and run demand generation strategies and programs to drive new sales
- Effectively allocate regional marketing budget to maximize ROI and results for the region
- Build and maintain relationships with key professional associations and customer communities in the territory.
- Identify key influencers – including social media and devise engagement strategy to raise the perception of Thomson Reuters brand
- Develop marketing campaign targeted at top customers, supporting renewals and competitor displacement activities in the region
- Deliver a quality events program –working with the central team – which position Thomson Reuters as thought leader and partner of choice for the industry
- Closely monitor competitor marketing activity in the territory.
- Lead by example, generating support and enthusiasm of marketing programs the business
- Exceptional execution skills.
- Ability to build extensive internal and external networks in order to drive results.
- Proven knowledge and ability of owning and managing marketing initiatives and projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to present and communicate complex information to all levels of the TR and customers organizations.
- Understanding of how to run lead generation programs and demonstrated ability to effectively maximize ROI of marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and work with data.
- A proven track record of professional marketing or business development experience within Financial Markets
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelors or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Competitors
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.