- Excellent Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 23 Sep 16
Peracto’s Client, a technology-driven proprietary trading group, is seeking a passionate person to join their exciting team as a Quantitative Researcher.
The role of Quantitative Researcher offers a great opportunity to work on some of the most interesting datasets within the financial industry, alongside a dedicated and cross-disciplined team. You will be using your machine learning, programming and analytical skills right from the word go as you look to problem solve on a daily basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves within a fantastic close knit business that is currently performing at the highest end of the industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. A relevant PhD would also be advantageous.
- 5-10 years’ working experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Machine Learning including experience of working on Machine Learning projects.
- Experience with Java and/or C++ programming.
- Knowledge and experience of working with large datasets
- Experience of building and deploying real world machine learning applications in a production environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about machine learning and programming.
- Relentless with a never give up approach in the face of very challenging problems.
- Ability to work in a team with a strong culture of appreciation and togetherness.
- Have a data-driven, scientific approach to work.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact James Carr by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4482) or e-mail (James@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.